Wednesday, January 18, 2012

School again

And so begins another semester of college. I am so close and so far away from being done. I still have 3 semesters left after this one but it feels like everybody around me is almost done. Many of my friends have only 1 left after this semester or they are graduating. This is so crazy to me. I am terrified to be out in the real world and have to pay off student loans and be a functioning adult. I'd really rather not. Ever. Sadly it has to happen sometime but it seems like it will be later rather than sooner for me.


I am taking some really interesting classes this semester. A lot of it seems to be group work based or class participation based. I may actually get to know people in my classes! Which will be a bloody miracle. This is going to be a really packed semester for me but I kinda missed that. I did it in High School and I'm sure I can do it again. I've been doing it for a long time.

I have continued to talk to that guy I was talking to on fb. Not really sure where that's going to end up. I really would rather not have another internet/skype/not being physically present relationship. Not such a fan of those types and that's all I've ever really had. It would spectacular to have a relationship where we are in the same place. I rather doubt that happening any time too soon but whateves. I'll continue single as I have for most of my life. I appear stupidly good at it.

This has been a really random post. Sorry about that. But not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment