I need somewhere that I can write long texts posts that are basically me ranting about my life. So here it is.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Boys and broken hearts
So I'm talking to this guy on fb yeah? And I like him. And I like talking to him. He's interesting and seems fun and he seems interested in me too. But I am so scared that I like his attentions only because I have only so recently been suffering from a broken heart. Or that he's a rebound. And gods that not fair. and the worst part is I wasn't even dating the guy who broke my heart. And now I'm worried about this and over-thinking it and the glow I had from talking to him is leaving. And I hate when that happens. I think it may be partly due to Joe's text message from this morning. Which has had me a in a really weird mood. Also I may have invited Mitch to come swing dancing... Oh my god. What am I doing? Ok. Breathe. Breathing is good. I don't want to end up in a facebook/texting only relationship again. I've had that too often. I just want to have a real relationship. An actual holding-hands-kissing type of relationship that I've never had. And I'm starting to be scared that I never will...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment