Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years and Boys

So this New Years Eve was spent with my friend Casey and her friends. And I really enjoyed myself. I spent a good hour-hour and a half talking to this kid Mitch. And I really enjoyed it. I was sobering up as I was talking to him which meant I was actually coherent. Which is good... But beyond that it was just fun to talk to someone I didn't know about things I liked. And today he friended me on fb. And wrote me a fb message that said that he really liked conversing with me last night. Something he apparently doesn't say often or lightly. That made a little tingle of happiness run through me. I've been having trouble with the Joe thing but I think I'm ready to move on. And to deal with it as necessary and maybe this will help. Mitch was a really cool guy. And I enjoyed talking to Casey's other friends too. i had a decent conversation with Jeff about the bible and I guessed what he was raised as. Then later he tried to guess who I knew at the party and how I knew them. It was good times. Plus he was a troll (not in looks but in actions like the interwebs) and a flirt. Which always picks a girls spirits up. Also I looked good last night. For realz. And Casey's friend JT (who was a drunken mess by the end of the night) was hitting on me. Which also picked my spirits up :P All in all it was an excellent way to ring in the new year.

And I have new friends out of the deal :D

No comments:

Post a Comment