Friday, April 27, 2012

We're talking again

It started on fb. We were messaging. Just little things occasionally. Then this week it erupted into us messaging back and forth all day on Tuesday. And sharing music. And it was ok. Weird but ok. I wasn't sure how well it was going to go because it's sorta like having a blank slate but one that has a bunch of chalk dust on it from the past 5 years of knowing each other. We're starting a new phase in our relationship but we can't really start over. There are layers of history there that can't be erased. So our interactions are colored with that but we still seem to be able to hold decent conversations. Also it's so so so easy to slip back into the comfortable structure of conversation that we've always had. And now we're skyping. Cause we're sharing music. And we are still talking. and it seems to be working. I'm not over analyzing anything you're saying. This time. I did a few days ago. But I'm actively working on it. For now this could work. Occasional fb and skype sessions could work. Swing dancing is still out of the question. Don't think that's happening any time soon. Or even texting necessarily. but this is ok. for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment